COVID 19 Update - Russell Brothers are keeping up to date and adhering to all government restrictions and regulations.
Who Do I Notify?

Who Do I Notify?

Russell Brothers Funeral Directors will be with you every step of the way throughout the difficult bereavement period and will be on hand to provide advice about who to notify in the event of a death. As a courtesy, we have prepared a list of companies, government departments, organisations and health-care providers you may need to contact:

• Department of Human Services (Centrelink)
• Department of Veterans’ Affairs
• Superannuation fund
• Solicitor and/or Public Trustee
• Accountant
• Banks, Building Societies or Credit Unions
• Financial institutions and loan companies
• Employer/former employer
• Trade Unions or professional associations
• Australian Tax Office
• Insurance companies
• Doctor, specialist or hospital
• Dentist
• Chemist
• Vic Roads
• Electoral office
• Medicare
• Health Benefits Fund
• Clubs, organisations and associations
• Household help, gardening services

• Church or religious organisation
• Home Nursing Service
• Home delivery services – e.g. newspapers and milk
• Home appliance rental
• Post Office for mail delivery
• Local Government for rates, fire levy, etc.
• Ambulance Service
• Credit card providers
• Telephone, electricity and gas companies
• School or college
• Companies, e.g. for directorships
• Service organisations, e.g. Rotary, Lions, Apex, Red Cross
• Blood Bank
• Home Medical Aids Rental Company
Phone: 03 9585 1610