Funeral flowers are as much a part of the funeral ritual as the coffin and the hearse. At a time of loss, sympathy flowers show respect and offer comfort. A flower tribute is a personal way to express your feelings, pay your respects and communicate your sympathy.
When deciding on flowers for funeral services, it is important to consider:
- The personality of the deceased, and of the grieving family,
- Special meanings and the colour significance when choosing flowers,
- The religious and cultural significance of the flowers,
- Whether you want a traditional or contemporary design,
- The availability of the flowers.